Sunday, February 2, 2014

DONATE so that we can SHARE our stories..


Created by Erin Hüber on January 28, 2014

The Mother Artist Project was created to shed light on the lives of mother artists behind the scenes- as they try to balance two very different worlds. As a mother artist myself - this topic hits home for me. I know first hand the dedication it takes to tend to my family while tending to myself - by being the artist that I know I am.

I will be documenting- photographing and blogging the stories of mother artists locally and abroad. Please take a moment and read my story along with others at : themotherartistproject.blogspot.com


Much like a database or a hotspot for inspiration - the blog is meant to be an ongoing endeavor with weekly updates. I am currently working on a website- and a show to display my project - however both cost money. 
In order to feature ten artists - 3 images each I will need at least $850.00 for printing and framing materials. The website - which will be a permanent home for this project will cost $12o a year. 


I believe that this project is a source of inspiration for women of all ages. It creates a circle of hope and encouragement to pursue your dreams no matter what. That balance is indeed possible. That we - mother artists can be taken seriously and looked at as true artists - not just women with a hobby. 


Please help me spread the word and donate to help make this project successful. Any amount will help.. $1, $5 , $10 $20-- would be greatly appreciated!!

http://www.gofundme.com/6j5je8

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful project that truly is inspiring. Thank you for pursuing it!

    ReplyDelete